Currently Professor in Kutahya Health Sciences University / Dean of Faculty of Dentistry, Turkey.
He has an education and working experience at, Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry, Gulhane Military Medical Academy/ Center of Dentistry, Ankara University, Faculty of Dentistry, Dumlupınar University, Faculty of Dentistry and Kutahya Health Sciences University Faculty of Dentistry.
He has served as president, chairman and member on several specialty related committees and boards nationally and internationally.
He authored, co-authored and edited papers and book chapters and also presented and lectured at several national and international conferences.
1. Aydıntuğ YS, Şençimen M, Bayar GR, Mutlu I, Gülses A. The frequency of various systemic diseases in adult patients admitting to the department of oral and maxillofacial surgery outpatient clinic.
Gulhane Medical Journal, 2010; 52: 7-10.
2. Aydıntuğ YS, Bayar GR, Gulses A, Misir AF, Ogretir O, Dogan N, Sencimen M, Acikel CH
A clinical study on the closure of extraction wounds of partially soft tissue–impacted mandibular third molars.
Quintessence İnternational 2012; 43(10).
3. Bayar GR, Aydıntuğ YS, Gulses A, Elci P, Sarper M. A Pilot Study of the Primary Culture of the Oral Mucosa Keratinocytes by the Direct Explant Technique 2011;10(2).
4.Gulses A, Bayar GR, Aydıntuğ YS, Sencimen M, Erdoğan E, Agaoglu R.Histological evaluation of the changes in temporomandibular joint capsule and retrodiscal ligaments following autologous blood injection
Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery 2013;41(4); 316- 320.
5. Gulses A, Aydıntuğ YS, Şençimen M, Bayar GR, Acikel CH. Evaluation of neurosensory alterations via clinical neurosensory tests following anterior maxillary osteotomy (Bell technique).International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2012;41(11):1353-1360.
6. Günhan O, Yildiz E, Karslioğlu Y, Aydintuğ Y, Doğan N, Celasun B. Nuclear morphometric features of epithelial cells lining keratocysts. Analytical and Quantitative Cytology and Histology 2003; 25(2):85-89.